Friday, July 29, 2011

Blog 6

I can only say that I wish all our courses were as wonderful as this one has been!  The resources for each module have been fantastic.  I've saved them to my bookmarks and printed everything for my work and my future resources in preparing for dissertation.  The online course assignment was fun and I hope my project is good.  I plan to utilize the feedback from the assignment to modify and tweak the course accordingly.  This is such a GREAT peer review for me to improve the course where I am working!

I am especially fond of camtasia for use in Blackboard courses.  Though time consuming to produce, I believe the outcomes are positive and improve a students potential for course success.  I am a bit anxious about Fall semester at work.  Blackboard has been upgraded to 9.1 and I have been unable to attend a training session.  I took a look at the "help" feature, in efforts to learn the upgrade enough to at least post the course contents and calendar.  Unfortunately, I have been unable to "learn it on my own" and plan to get with colleagues to help me. 

I also plan to incorporate blogger into my clinical groups next semester.  The discussion board in this course provided EXCELLENT resources for "backing up" my rationale for the blogger inclusion.  All in all, this course is hands down FANTASTIC!  Both your course and Dr. Wright's have been my favorites.  The Nurse Faculty Roles course is also in these top 3 favorites!!! Kudos to you Dr. Rice. Thank you for a wonderful semester.  Your instruction, unmistakeable course preparation, and availabilty for questions are impressive and totally what I needed this semester! I am hopeful to provide online instruction after your example!!!

Thank you again & May God Truly Bless You and keep you in His perfect peace,
Emily Burleson

No comments:

Post a Comment